Sites submit “Ideas” (or “Enhancement Requests” as they were previously called) themselves on the Broadcom Communities. This initiative was started with a vision to make product enhancements more community driven. Sites now have the ability to vote and comment on the Ideas that other sites enter as well.
Here are detailed instructions on how to open a new Idea:
- Navigate to https://community.broadcom.com/ideation/allideas and log in with your Broadcom support credentials.
- Search for the Idea in the “Subject” and “Category” (drop down for the product) to see if the Idea already exists. If it does, you can comment and/or vote on the existing Idea.
- If the Idea does not already exist, click the ‘Add’ button near the upper right of the page.
- Enter the Idea (enhancement), providing as much detail as possible. 'Use case' examples help clarify the idea and allow Product Management/Engineering to consider the full range of implementation possibilities.
- Select Top Secret as product from the ‘Select Categories’ dropdown menu.
- Click Save to submit the idea.