We want to assign to a group of users what they see when they open the console. For example, to a group of operators we want the console to be opened automatically with two alarm consoles with different filters, if it´s possible, and not make the user who open the console to clone his own console or choose filters, just like other preferences.
Release : 22.2
To allow a preference for a customized views in OneClick, altered views (customized, cloned, chosen filters) remain in place after restarting the client.
If a user clones a view, sets each to how they want it to look and then shuts down OneClick, when they open it back up again, it will open to what the previous close was.
I tested this with WebApp and Java client.
1. Opened WebApp/Java client
2. Only displayed the Contents panel
3. Clicked on the Alarms tab
4. Cloned the view
5. set 2 different filters
6. Closed the WebApp/Java client
7. Logged back into the client and the starting screens were the two Contents panels with the Alarms tab selected showing the 2 correct filters.
I also tested starting a client as a different user in between steps 6 and 7 and the view still remains intact.