I created a custom roll that contains all of the NCM Privileges and assigned the Roll to a custom Security Community which is associated to a User Group.
When a User from the User Group logs into OneClick, the Configuration Manager folder is not seen in the Explorer tab in the Navigation Panel as expected.
Release : Any
Out of the box, the Configuration Manager model has the ADMIN Security String configured. Since the custom Roll with the NCM Privileges is assigned to a custom Security Community that is not ADMIN, the user will not have access to the Configuration Manager folder.
Add custom Security String to the Configuration Manager model.
- Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
- Find and select the Configuration Manager model
- Click on the Attributes tab in the Component Detail panel
- Find and select the Security_String attribute
- Edit the value of the Security_String and add the custom Security Community. For example, if the custom Security Community is "NCM", the value of the Security_String attribute would be "ADMIN|NCM".
- Save the change