Having a MQTHRESH definition that send a notification to the SYSLOG but the message description is truncated so it cannot be seen.
Here is an example from the SYSLOG:
GSVX326W (MQSDATA) Threshold QUEUE MQQDEPTH MQST GPP.RON.TEST1.TEST2.TEST3.BK
PROBLEM V=1 W=1 P=1 UPPER 00:40:00 Desc='GPP BA
SYSVIEW 16.0 & 17.0 - z/OS supported releases -
1. Issue LIBCACHE and see if OPTIONS is present in the list, if so, delete it.
2. Looking in the OPTIONS member, verify the 'MlWtoEnabled YES' is set and the line is above the )EOF line.
3. In the CCONFIG display, MESSAGE-MLWTO-ENABLED can be changed, but if wanted to retain that setting, it should be set in the SVWCOPTS member.
Make sure there is not a CICSOPTSmember present because that old member will still be honored.
4. SVWCOPTS is not cached so there is no need to worry about that.
5. The message length can also be altered by the MESSAGES member of *.CNM4BPRM, so verify there are not any entries in there that would affect the messages that are seeing truncated.