GSuite Securlet Rescan doesn't rescan existing documents or is inconsistent.
• Clicking Rescan from a Document doesn't always rescan the document. No new policy violation occurs nor is the timestamp updated for the document.
CloudSOC > Securlet > GSuite > Exposed Documents (select an exposed document - click Rescan)
• Full Rescan from the Securlet dashboard is inconsistent. Some documents update with a new timestamp and are rescanned whereas others may not.
• Creating a New Policy doesn't trigger for existing (previously scanned) documents.
Current known issue/defect.
• This is currently a known issue with GSuite Securlet.
• Engineering is actively working on a resolution. Please check back for updates.
• If you would like to let us know that you are also experiencing the issues referenced here, please open a Support case and reference this article.