We have snmpcollector v4.03 and when attempting to invoke "Query discovery server" on the Primary Hub using discovery_server v20.33, we are receiving the following error:
Wrong version of discovery_server probe at /XXX-NMS-PROD/XXX-NMS-XXXX/TNKNXNXXXXX01/discovery_server., version 20.33, Reason: This version of discovery server does not support filtering by Device Services. Please remove all services in this filter or upgrade the discovery_server probe to version 8.5 or greater.
Click Reload to refresh configuration.
- snmpcollector 4.03 defect
1. Copied the snmpcollector-4.0.4T3 package into the local archive of the remote/secondary hub.
2. Redeployed snmpcollector-4.0.4T3, but this time directly to the remote hub instead of via the IM Group node.
3. Login to the Admin Console and choose to configure snmpcollector
4. Readded the Device Services Filters (Router, Switch and Switch-Router), and we no longer saw the "Wrong version of discovery_server probe at..." error.
snmpcollector-4.0.4T3 is attached to this KB Article.