Since the implementation of 20.4 CU5 we have noticed abnormal behaviour of the OC interface when assigning alarms to a client or a team. After a few minutes, the alarm reappeared or was no longer assigned to the right team.
After many investigations, it appears that the refresh mode is at fault.
The malfunction is as follows:
- An assigned alarm disappears from the console thanks to the filter but seems to remain selected in the background.
- It is no longer displayed during the refresh period
- If a completely different alarm from another server is assigned to another client during this time, the previous alarm also takes on/adopts this new assignment.
I have tried changing the refresh frequency (it was 30s by default then changed to 1min, and every 15s), asking the teams not to enable auto-refresh it doesn't change anything.
Maybe this malfunction appeared with the arrival of the 'auto-refresh' button in 20.4 CU5.
Release: 20.4 CU5
1. Using Raw Configure mode, edit the Operator Console (OC) wasp.cfg parameters:
alarm_polling_interval = 30
alarm_autorefresh_interval_sec = 10
2. Deactivate wasp, wait until the port and PID disappear then,
3. Activate wasp.