- Step 1: In the agent installation path, you will find an init script that looks something like WA-agent-AGENT (where the green text is the name that you provided for the agent during installation).
- Step 2: You will copy this script to the /etc/init.d directory on your Linux server.
- Step 3: After copying the script to /etc/init.d, you will need to add the script to the config by executing
- chkconfig --add WA-agent-AGENT (again, where the green text is the name that you provided for the agent during installation).
- Step 4: Finally, you will enable the configuration by executing:
- chkconfig WA-agent-AGENT on
The next time you reboot the server, the agent should start up.
Note: If you wish to add a delay to the startup of the agent during system boot, refer to article https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=251849 and engage your System Administrator for assistance.