STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
A Process was created on a custom Object to lock a field (among other things). When a user tries to update an item that is locked by clicking "Save and Return" an error is presented: "OSF-0005: Changes were not saved as at least one attribute is locked. To see the locked attributes, reload the page." When refreshing the page from within Clarity, it displays a create new page, not the item that was originally being viewed
1. Create a custom Object, ensure that Events are enabled.
2. Ensure that the Resource you are logged in as has all Global Rights assigned to them for this new Object.
3. Create a custom Process. The Process should be associated with the created Object. The Process should be set to "Auto-start" on Create. In the "Start Step" create some actions to lock a field, and also to update fields (multiple steps are needed to ensure that the Process doesn't complete too quickly). Publish and Validate the Process.
4. Create a new item in the Object, populate the information, and press "Save". Then quickly press "Save and Return". If you press the button quickly (before the Process completes), you'll get an error "OSF-0005: Changes were not saved as at least one attribute is locked. To see the locked attributes, reload the page."
5. Click the "refresh" icon within Clarity
The page should refresh, and you can see the details
The url adjusts to remove the reference to the item's ID. Refresh displays a Create New screen, instead of displaying the item you were viewing.
Release : 15.9.2, 15.9.3, 16.0.x, 16.1.0
This is resolved in 16.1.1, and was originally associated to DE68057.