When attempting to filter on MVL virtual attribute at the second level subobject it is not returning any records.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a multi-value lookup attribute in Project object
2. Create a sub-object (Level 1 Sub-object) with Project as Master object
3. Create a sub-object (Level 2 Sub-object) with "Level 1 Sub-object" as Master object
4. Create a virtual attribute in "Level 1 Sub-object" referencing the multi-value lookup attribute from Project object
5. Create a virtual attribute in "Level 2 Sub-object" referencing same the multi-value lookup attribute from "Level 1 Sub-object"
6. Create a sample record in all 3 levels. Master, Level 1 and Level 2 object
7. Configure the virtual multi-value attribute in "Level 2 Sub-object" section. Select a value and click filter.
8. No value returned in the list view even though there are matching records available
9. The filtering works fine when we have a single select lookup field at Level 2 sub-object
10. Also the filtering works fine for same multi-select field at the Level 1 sub-object
Expected Results: it should allow to filter on 2nd level sub-object for MVL virtual attribute.
Actual Results: it does not allow to filter on 2nd level sub-object for MVL virtual attribute.
Release : 16.0.2, 16.0.3, 16.1.0
DE68042, Fix is targeted for 16.1.2.