We are seeing timesheets for which the action items are matked as Returned but the timesheet status itself is in Submitted status and not moving to Returned status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create basic user to allow timesheet access.
Resource must have the following set:
Track mode = PPM
Open for Time Entry
Be added to a project team that is 'Open for Time Entry'
Be assigned to task
2. Create a timesheet process for Return timesheet to be triggered upon submission.
3. Introduce Action Item in the process to send to Resource Manager for Return before proceeding to return timesheet.
4. Create Post Condition to wait on RM return before moving to return timesheet.
5. Once user submits timesheet and process is triggered and AI went to RM uncheck Open for Time Entry for a user.
6. Now let RM to action on AI so process moves to return timesheet.
7. Notice process completes with no errors but timesheet remains in Submitted status when.
Expected Results: It should change timesheet status to Returned.
Actual Results: timesheet status remains in Submitted.
Release : 16.1.0
DE67938, Fixed in 16.1.1.
Workaround: Do not uncheck Open for Time Entry until timesheet is returned.