The status of a Project is set to 'Convert' when using 'Convert to Project' on an Idea that has already been previously converted.
Steps to Reproduce:
Create a Project Blueprint
- Log into MUX
- Go to Administration>>Blueprint
- Copy the Standard Project Blueprint
- Open the new Blueprint and click on 'Edit'
- Click on 'Create from Template'
- Search the Fields for Status and add to the template
- Click Publish
Create a Project Template
- Go to Project Grid view
- Add Blueprint and Template to the Columns if not already there
- Click Add
- Fill out required information
- Check the box in Template column to make it a Template
Create and Convert Idea
- Go to Idea Workspace
- Add 'Status' attribute to the columns
- Click Add Row
- Enter in Required information
- Update Status to Submitted for Approval
- Update Status again to Approved
- Right click Idea and select 'Convert to Project'
- Select the Project Template you created
- Enter name for Project and click 'Create'
- Project will be created with the 'Approved' status
- Go back to Idea Workspace
- Search for the Idea you had just converted
- Right click on the Idea and select 'Convert to Project'
- Select the Project Template
- Notice the Status shows 'Converted'
- Click 'Create'
Expected Results: Project will get created with the Status of 'Approved'
Actual Results:Project gets created with Status of 'Converted' which is an invalid status for a project. Once it is created with this status, we are unable to change.