After enabling SSL in Dollar Universe, when SSL was selected for login, the following error occurred:
Error: Could not obtain server certificate chain.
Release : 6.10.x, 7.x
Component: Automic Dollar Universe
Differences in Java version
Most likely, the way the certificate was signed for the UVMS used an old/no longer secure algorithm and that's why the newer Java version updated in the client (UVC workstation) won't be able to accept it.
The most proper solution would be:
- upgrading the uvms to 6.10.101 where TLS 1.2 is authorized
- upgrading the UVMS Java to a more recent version
- signing the csr it with a more up-to-date / secure algorithm
- importing the newer certificate signed into the uvms keystore
Check what is the Java version for both:
- server (server where Univiewer Management Server runs)
- client (server where the Univiewer Console is launched)
Use exactly the same Java releases on both UVMS and UVC machines.