When previewing a Status Report on a Custom Investment where the report spans more than one page, the Preview function only previews the first page. However, if you preview a multi-page Status Report for a Project all pages are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On a Custom Investment, ensure that the Status module is added to the Blueprint that is in use.
2. Open an instance of the Custom Investment and go to the Status Tab
3. Open a Status Report and click the Configure button
4. Arrange the widgets in the status report so that the report will exceed one page.
5. Click the Preview button.
Expected Results: All pages of the report will be displayed on preview as they are for a Project Status Report.
Actual Results: Only the first page of the report is displayed. If it is published, only the first page is available in the downloaded report.
Release : 16.1.0
DE67704 - Issue is resolved in 16.1.1 release