Process fires only when the plan of record changes but it does not fire when total cost changes on Plan of record.
1. Login to a 16.1.0 machine
2. Navigate to Administration - Processes and New
3. Create a new simple process
Object: Cost Plan
Start Option: Update
( ( ( Cost Plan Total Cost != Cost Plan Total Cost [Previous Value] ) and ( Cost Plan Plan of Record = 1 ) ) or ( ( Cost Plan Plan of Record = 1 ) and ( Cost Plan Plan of Record != Cost Plan Plan of Record [Previous Value] ) ) )
4. The process does not require any further steps to Start and Stop
5. Validate the Process
6. Navigate to any CIT instance which are financially enabled
7. Create a Cost Plan and input in the Cost in the line items as 10,000
8. Navigate to CIT->Financials and Cost Plans and see that Total Cost was updated
9. Navigate to the Process tab and check for the initiated processes
Expected: The processes created in Step 3 is initiated because there was a change in the Total Cost
Actual: The process is not initiated
Release : 16.1.0
DE67671, Fix targeted for 16.1.1
This fix is behind feature toggle, so by default it is off, for these STR to work feature have to be turned on.
select * from cmn_features where code = 'RAISE_EVENTS_ON_PLANDETAIL_UPD_DE66277'.
If ENABLED is 0, it is disabled and should be update to 1.
After changing value flush clarity caches.