When changing the Allocations by Investment/Resource dropdown in the Staffing module in the MUX and then switching back to the desired view, the Allocations by Investment/Resource dropdown is not updated to reflect that of the saved Vew.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In MUX go to Staffing Module
2. From the Allocations Timeline, select the Allocations By Investment and Save the View as 'Allocations By Investment View'
3. From the Allocations Timeline, select the Allocations By Resource and Save the View as 'Allocations By Resource View'
4. Navigate Away from the Staffing View and then back. You should be seeing the 'Allocations By Resource View'
5. Now change the Dropdown to Allocations By Investment. Investments are displayed and the View name is in Italics (unsaved).
6. Select the 'Allocations By Resource View' from the View dropdown
Expected Results: Resources are displayed and the Allocations by Resource should show in the dropdown
Actual Results: Resources are displayed. However, the dropdown is still showing Allocations by Investment.
Release : 16.1.0
DE67635 - Issue is resolved in 16.1.1 release