The following log was found in the Event Viewer Sysmon log records after each restart on a Scalability
Server. There is a clear text password in the log.
"cmd" /c bcp mdb.ca_itrm.gent_1491836076_20976 in "D:\CA\DSM\Bin\bulk_gent_149183076_20976.dat"
-w -s <DomainManagerName -U ca_itrm -P <ClearTextPassword> -o "%%TEMP%%\TRC_BulkSQLServer_Output.log"
Release : 14.0 and above
The bcp command is a database backup method by using SQL Server function issue by the Client Automation
In case of the Scalability Server there's a Engine installed and this engine is responsible to run a bulk copy
to the MDB database table 'gent_#########_######'. So, in order to stop the bcp (bulk copy) command
remove any collect tasks running by this engine, then stop it:
1. On the DM go to DSM Explorer > <db_server_name> - Domain > Control Panel > Engines >
All Engines >
2. You should find an engine related to that scalability server named <ss_server_name>_Engine,
then select it.
3. In the right side bottom, unlink the tasks listed (click on red X).
4. With the Task List empty, Stop Engine.
5. Select a local DM engine (not SystemEngine) under All Engines.
6. Click in Link Existing Task, then select the collect tasks removed from the <ss_server_name>_Engine.
7. Wait for a time, then the moved collect tasks will start performing in the local DM engine selected.
8. Verify if the bcp processes stop on the scalability server.