On the Allocation Timeline View when trying to filter for unstaffed investments by OBS none of the unstaffed investments are returned.
Because the Project's Department OBS shows on each resource, but not on the investment itself you cannot filter for investments that are unstaffed when filtering on Department OBS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure the project object Department OBS is API enabled so it can be used in MUX
2. Create a project and add a Department OBS
- Do not add any staff so it is unstaffed
3. Go to the Staffing Allocations Timeline
4. Add the Department OBS to your view
5. Make sure the page shows Allocations by Investment , Project (instead of All Staffed Investments)
If you do not use projects make sure to choose your CIT instead
5. On the page add a filter
Department OBS (Project)
6. Filter for your Department OBS
Expected Reults: Your project will show in the results
Actual Result: Your project does not show
Release : 16.0.3, 16.1
The department needs to show on the investment itself but because this is a resource based view the project obs shows on the resources.
This has been reported as DE67468 which is currently under review.