Clarity config on pushServiceLivenessInterval
Article ID: 254729
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
There is a new parameter added under NSA/properties.xml file under Application tab called "pushServiceLivenessInterval". What is is used for and how to configure it?
Release : 16.1.0 and higher
- This is a push service that is shipped with Clarity.
- It tracks web socket connections from users logged into the MUX to check for any stale connections
- The pushServiceLivenessInterval is a maintenance thread interval, after which a clean up thread checks if there are any orphaned web socket connections that need to be cleaned up
- We recommend leaving this setting at 180 sec.
- This should not be set to less than 30 as not to cause any issues.