When adding a filter in the Allocations Timeline it is not applied and resources that don't meet the filter criteria are still displayed. Example is a filter where 'Allocation not equal to 0'. Once the filter is applied resources with allocation of 0 are still visible.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In the MUX Create a Project, with start and finish to be 1/1/2022-12/31/2022
2. Add a resource to the Project
3. Adjust the resource allocation to only the first 6 months of the Project
4. In the Staffing Page/Allocations Timeline/Allocations by Resource. Set a Filter 'Allocation > 0)
5. Set the View for the Oct, Nov and Dec periods
Expected Results: Resource will not be displayed as for the View Period, his Allocation is 0
Actual Results: Resources with Allocation = 0 for the View period are still displayed.
Release : 16.0.3
DE67335, This will be addressed by the enhancement changes in the Allocations Tab that are being done in 16.1.1.
- Reference Feature F28007: Staffing Workspace: API for Multiple Investment Types