One of my UIM application stopped authentication with active directory. I tried lookup and testing the connection under HUB probe, but both fails.
I can do lookup the domain controller from command prompt.
I checked with AD team also, they told all ok at their side.
This problem can occur when there is an LDAP or Active Directory server outage. There can also be networking or domain problems can cause this. If the problem is intermittent, it is possible that ClearQuest-LDAP is pointing to a network alias or load-balancer, and that some or all of the servers behind it are experiencing problems. In any of these cases, it is best to report the problem to the network or domain administrator for investigation.