MUX - When converting Idea to Project using template and OBS is present on the Create from Template modal it is selecting OBS from project template instead of Idea.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Associate idea and project to an OBS
2. Create a idea or use an existing one and populate OBS field on it.
3. For the project template to be used for conversion also populate OBS field with the value.
4. Modify project blueprint and add OBS field to Create from Template section.
5. Ensure project template has been set to the blueprint updated from Step 4 above.
6. Attempt to convert Idea to Project In MUX and choose project template from Step 3.
7. Notice on the Project Create screen OBS value will be populated from project template and not from the Idea.
Expected Results: It should select OBS from Idea.
Actual Results: It is selecting OBS from project template.
Release : 16.0.3
DE67285 (affects Out of the Box OBS during idea to Project conversion), Fixed in 16.1.1 and also targeted for 22.214.171.124 patch.
DE66237 (affects custom OBS during idea to Project conversion), Fixed in 16.1.0 and also targeted for 126.96.36.199 patch.