Flyout not rendering on Hierarchy, Custom Subobjects when the user has instance rights to the hierarchy and to the custom subobject.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Idea instance and add 2 instances to this Idea subobject
- Create a copy of the Hierarchy blueprint
- Add the Idea subobject module to the Hierarchy blueprint as well
- Now create a Hierarchy and import this idea into the Hierarchy
- Update the Hierarchy with the newly created Hierarchy blueprint
- Login as a user with only the Hierarchy view rights
- This user gets access to all the instances - Investments, subobjects, RIC etc
- Click on the Idea subobject module and observe the user sees the instance data created
- Click on the Details Flyout - it does not render the display
- Give the user - instance view/edit access to the idea and idea sub object records, so the user can edit the data
- Login as the user and navigate to the hierarchy > idea subobject module
- Observe the instance is now editable via grid, but the flyout still does not render and blueprint update rules do not trigger
Expected Results: Details Fly-out should render the display.
Actual Results: Details Fly-out is empty and does not render the display.