You have decommissioned clients from the Domain, but the same are is still coming up in the TDAD console.
You have verified that the client does no longer exist in both Active Directory and Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
Endpoint Threat Defense for Active Directory integrated. On Premises.
In order not to leave orphans clients, please do:
- Create a group in SEPM with no TDAD policy applied.
- Move the client which you want to decommission in the newly created group
- Remove the client from the TDAD console
- Remove the client from Active Directory
- Remove the client from SEPM
If orphan`s client already exist, please get in contact with support.