DUAS root directory (full path) [/var/opt/AUTOMIC/DUAS/OBP600_dusnode] : /universe_shared/DUAS/OBP600_dusnode
Not enough disk space (-11217920 MB available), please ensure a minimum of 390 MB.
The installation stops.
The EFS service that handles the file systems of AWS offers a nearly unlimited space:
In fact, the target file system has 11 Tera free space. It is much bigger than 390 MB which are necessary for the deployment of DUAS.
The Dollar Universe installation routine is unable to calculate the correct free space size on such an a cloud environment.
Release : 6.10
This is defect of the DUAS installation program
It will be fixed in a near versions
A possible workaround may consists (provided by user that experienced the problem) in installation DUAS on a local file system and copying on a mounted AWS file system.
- Assume the shared filesystem is /universe_shared and the root installation path is /universe_shared/DUAS
- Create a local filesystem to replace /universe_shared
- Install DUAS
- cp -pr /universe_shared/DUAS to another local filesystem
- Unmount /universe_shared
- Mount AWS/EFS as /universe_shared/
- cp -pr to /universe_shared/DUAS