PDF mode page formatting issues for Status Reports in MUX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In MUX go to a Project and click on the Status tab.
2. Ensure that the Project has Tasks/Risks/Issues/Changes with the 'Include in Status Reporting' flag set
3. Create a new or Edit an existing Status Report
4. While viewing the canvas, press Configure
5. Arrange the canvas with widgets and place the Tasks/Risks/Issues/Changes widget as the last items on the Canvas and click Done
6. Click the Preview button.
PDF Status Report will be formatted correctly with page breaks.
Multiple issues with page formatting are seen
- Additional Blank page at end of the report
- Tasks/Risks/Issues/Changes widget is cut when displayed over a page break - including cutting text in half.
- Lots of white space at the end of 1 page and the top of the next before the Tasks/Risks/Issues/Changes widget starts about half way down the page.
Release : 16.0.3, 16.1.0
Engineering currently investigating via DE67117
Blank Page issue will be addressed in upcoming 16.1.1 release
The following issues will be addressed in upcoming releases:
PDF Export Formatting: Tables
PDF Export Formatting: Text, Rich Text & Widgets
PDF Export Formatting: Timelines