We are seeing timesheets for which the action items are approved but the timesheet status itself is in Submitted status and not moving to Approved status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create basic user to allow timesheet access.
Resource must have the following set:
Track mode = PPM
Open for Time Entry
Be added to a project team that is 'Open for Time Entry'
Be assigned to task
2. Create a timesheet process for approval timesheet to be triggered upon submission.
3. Introduce Action Item in the process to send to Resource Manager for approval before proceeding to approve timesheet.
4. Create Post Condition to wait on RM approval before moving to approve timesheet.
5. Once user submits timesheet and process is triggered and AI went to RM uncheck Open for Time Entry for a user.
6. Now let RM to action on AI so process moves to approve timesheet.
7. Notice process completes with no errors but timesheet remains in Submitted status.
Expected Results: It should change timesheet status to Approved.
Actual Results: timesheet status remains in Submitted.
Release : 16.0.3
DE67058, Fixed in 16.1.1, 126.96.36.199.
Workaround: Do not uncheck Open for Time Entry until timesheet is approved.