The steps below can be used to create a har file for support.
1. Navigate to the Rally screen that you would like to collect information on.
The screenshot below is for Chrome
4. A DevTools screen will pop up
5. Click the three-dot icon to open a dropdown menu
6. Select the icon that best suits where you want to dock your DevTools (This step is not necessary, but will give you more room)
7. Navigate to the Network Tab and clear out any previously gathered information. Then do the same for the Console tab.
8. Navigate back to the Network Tab on the DevTools/Inspect screen
9. After all previously gathered information has been cleared to back to the screen you want to pull information for and refresh/reload the screen using the circle arrow button just to the left of the URL at the top of the screen.
10. You will see the information being added to the Devtools/inspect screen.
11. Once the information has stopped coming through, right-click on any entry under the name column (for Firefox right-click on any entry under the file column) to see a dropdown (Must be done on the Network tab). For IE - click the disk icon at top left of screen. For Edge click the Export icon at the top right of the screen.
12. Select the "Save all as HAR with content" option.
13. Save this with a name of something like "Rally-Custom-App" (the .har will automatically be added to the end) and send the file to us.
14. Log out of Rally and back in again once you have sent us the har file successfully.