Unable to create custom investment when using create from template if Name (auto-numbering enabled) is missing from Blueprint in Create from Template section.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create custom investment
2. Assign all rights to it including create from template.
3. In Studio setup Name and Investment ID with auto-numbering.
4. In MUC create 1 instance of the custom investment and mark it as template.
5. In MUX modify Blueprint under Create from Template section and remove both Name and ID fields.
6. Modify instance created in step 4 to point to the newly updated Blueprint from step 5.
7. in MUX attempt to create new instance using "New from Template" button.
8. Notice when create button is clicked you get an error "API-1019 : Could not process the request due to internal error."
Expected Results: It should allow to create custom investment instance since Name is enabled for auto-numbering
Actual Results: It's throwing an error if Name is not included under Create From Template section of Blueprint
Release : 16.0.3
Component : Clarity MUX Custom Objects and Custom Investments
DE66895, Fixed in 16.1.0.