SUMMARY: If you go to checklists on an investment and one or more are not shared with you and you did not create them, you will will immediately see Error "API-1007: You are not authorized to process request. Contact your system administrator for necessary security rights."
If you are assigned to a To-Do you can act upon the To-Do or even create new ones without having the checklist shared with you.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure the checklist module is on your blueprint.
2. Create a checklist as User 1 does not matter who created the investment
- I did this on an idea
3. Add some to-dos. You do not need to assign them or anything
4. Log in as another user (User 2)
5. Go to the same investment and click on Checklist tab
Expected Results: No error toaster message appears on going to the page
Actual Results: Toaster message appears before you try to do anything.
Release : 16.0.3
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
This is reported as DE66802 and is a cosmetic change as it does not interfere with functionality.
You can ignore the message. It should only show when you try to click on the Share button on a checklist which has not been shared with you.
This is fixed in 16.1.0.