Open a MOI Support Case requesting the MOI 2.1 ADE ML Drop 2 iso for your installation environment and also the MOI ADE configuration script to be uploaded to a Support Case by Support,
The links to the Tech Doc prerequisites and install instructions are included below. Please review the linked material and let us know if you have any questions/issues with the process.
Steps for Installing the MOI ADE Drop 2 Machine Learning
- Ensure Pre-reqs are fulfilled
- Download the correct iso file for your installation environment from the Case and transfer it to your MOI appliance to any directory.
x86 installation:(approx 6 GB's in size) DVD001-99.9.99-202209061727.x86_64.microservices
s390x installation:(approx 8 GB's in size) DVD000-99.9.99-202209072027.s390x.microservices
- Optional:Copy data from existing MOI System to head start the learning
- Run the installation steps per the Tech doc link below:
- Refer: Perform Installation
- Note: For upgrade or fresh install, the basic steps outlined in the Perform Installation doc link above will be undertaken:
- mount the iso
- cd to mounted directory
- install the iso
- Note: The install script will identify if its fresh install or upgrade
- Download the configuration script, Latest_configure-new-ml.sh, from the Support Case and transfer it to your MOI appliance to any directory.
- Execute this script to configure MOI for ADE.
> sh Latest_configure-new-ml.sh
This script will do the following:
- Enable postgres logging
- Disable database rollup
- Stop report-server and recommender services
* This validation ADE ML Drop 2 should work with the default alarmSuppressor.csv file.
* There may be from 3 to 6 dead microservices displayed by the MTCAC. We are aware of this but since it doesn’t impact the MOI appliance functionality decided to expedite the distribution of the validation ADE Drop 2 iso with this display issue.