You may want to share a monitoring point from your Parent Organization to a Child Organization. This can help you manage your monitoring point resources to be used.
*Note: This feature requires Organization Administrator privileges
1. Click on the Gear Icon of the appliance
2. Type in the name of the child organization:
3. Check off the box and apply the settings. The appliance is now shared with the Child Organization.
- Keep in mind that MP's in child organizations can not be shared back to their Parent accounts.
- You can also share an MP stored in Parent organization with multiple child organizations.