Clarity GCP - PG error - FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Article ID: 250615
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
We see the error in logs on a process/job or another Clarity action:
- Error message: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
- SQL error code: 0
- Error message: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.
- This error is thrown when a SQL query has been killed at the backend
- Usually no action is required for OOTB queries and actions.
- Typically occurs with very long running queries or idle queries
- If this is happening on a custom job or report, consider tuning / optimizing your code
- You may review an explain plan to understand which part has to be optimized
- Contact Broadcom Support if assistance is needed