ABEND U4080 REASON CODE=CEE05101 - 14.0 Web Viewer
search cancel

ABEND U4080 REASON CODE=CEE05101 - 14.0 Web Viewer

book

Article ID: 250220

calendar_today

Updated On:

Products

Output Management Web Viewer

Issue/Introduction

I installed Common Services Tomcat. After that was done I deployed the web viewer. At that point I used my existing parms and proc to start our Web Viewer task. It abended with:

 USER COMPLETION CODE=4080 REASON CODE=CEE05101                          
 TIME=11.55.30  SEQ=36459  CPU=0000  ASID=0132                            
 PSW AT TIME OF ERROR  078D1001   AD6E537A  ILC 2  INTC 0D                
   ACTIVE MODULE           ADDRESS=00000000_2D429000  OFFSET=002BC37A     
   NAME=CELQLIB                                                           
   DATA AT PSW  2D6E5374 - 00181610  0A0DE380  4A300004                   
   GR 0: 00000000_84000000   1: 00000000_84000FF0                         
      2: 00000050_CEE05101   3: 00000050_00108050                         
      4: 00000050_082FE220   5: 00000000_2D6E58C0                         
      6: 00000050_00100000   7: 00000000_2DDAD710                         
      8: 00000050_082FEE18   9: 00000050_00108050                         
      A: 00000050_00103E28   B: 00000050_00108398                         
      C: 00000050_00000001   D: 00000000_00006F30                         
      E: 00000000_2D6E4CBA   F: 00000050_CEE05101                         
 END OF SYMPTOM DUMP                                                      

Environment

Release : 14.0

Component : Output Management Web Viewer

ACF2

Cause

The GROUP(OMVSGRP) on the started task definition in ACF2 was missing. This is mentioned in doc for: Data Content Discovery Jobs Abend with Codes U4080 and CEE05101

 

Resolution

For a started task, the security environment might not be associating the started task name with the correct user account.
In the security configuration job (FEYACF, FEYTSS, or FEYRACF), verify that all the commands executed successfully and that the started task names and user IDs in the commands match the started task names and user IDs that are actually being used. It was necessary to add GROUP(OMVSGRP) on the started task definition in ACF2