- Core Apps are supported by Rally.
- Core (Custom) Apps - the "Core" part refers to the Custom HTML wrapper which contains the code - is supported. The HTML code within the Custom HTML App is not supported by Rally, it is supported by the author of the code.
- Community Apps are not supported by Rally, they are provided by and supported by the Rally Community. Community apps have a Github link where you can read about existing issue and post new issues.
- Subscription Apps are not supported by Rally, they are supported by the author or person who modified the code for your subscription.
- Apps found on Github (or other non-Rally site) are not maintained or supported by Rally. They are provided by and supported by the Rally Community
Rally Support can only do initial problem determination on non-supported apps. If further assistance is required, you will be referred to the author of the code for further assistance.