Block Bluetooth File Sharing with Bluetooth feature Enabled from Symantec Endpoint protection manager
Applies to Symantec endpoint protection 14.3.5413 and later .
To block Bluetooth file sharing follow the below instructions:
Bluetooth file sharing application location: C:\Windows\System32\fsquirt.exe
1) Login to the Symantec Manager.
2) Go to Policies -> Application and Device control.
3) Application control -> Add-> Create a new rule
4) Type * in the Apply this rule to all the following process.
5) Click Add -> Add condition -> Launch Process Attempts.
6) Enter the path of the fsquirt.exe in the process name to match.
7) Click Actions -> Block access, click Ok.
8) The new rule will be created and change the Test(log only) to Production in the Test/Production and click Ok.
9) Assign to the required group.
10) Perform SMC-Stop/ start and confirm if the policy serial number is updated.
Note: Applies to Windows OS.