After integrating Spectrum with Aggregated VNA domain and configuring multiple AWS Plugins, after a while, Spectrum shows duplicate containers for AWS under SDN Manager.
DX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance Release : 21.2.x
Component : Virtual Network Assurance For CA Spectrum
The fix will be delivered as part of 22.2.2 and is also available for 21.2.12 - CA_VNA-220.127.116.119-Linux.txe Contact Support for this.
To install the patch on 21.2.12, it needs to be applied only on VNA Aggregation Server as per the following:
1. Note down the VNA Collector details from the Aggregation server.
VNA Swagger -> Aggregate -> GET /v1/aggregate/vna
2. Remove the VNA collectors from Aggregation Server
VNA Swagger -> Aggregate -> DELETE /v1/aggregate/vna
3. Upgrade the VNA with the above PTF build.
4. Add the VNA Collectors back in Aggregation Server
VNA Swagger -> Aggregate -> POST /v1/aggregate/vna
1. Goto the Domain Configuration table under:
Spectrum OneClick -> Administration -> VNA Configuration
2. Delete the Unavailable domains from Spectrum OC Domain Configuration table
3. Perform Refresh on Domain Configuration table
4. Select All Domains and perform Sync