When trying to access the following URL getting the error below:
Type Status Report
Message The requested resource [/caapnfy/] is not available
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
Release : 11.7
Component : Automation Point
1) Check if the Tomcat server is running
2) If it is running stop it
3) Go to AP Configuration Manager, Expert Interface, Notification Services, Notification Manager and open the NM Website option
4) Copy the URL from the box "NM Website URL"
5) Disable the NM Website at the top by unchecking the mark in "Enable access to Notification website"
6) Click in the OK button to close the window
7) Open the NM Website option again and re-enable the NM website
8) Paste the URL you copied in step 4) back to the "NM Website URL" box
9) Click OK
10) Restart the Tomcat service