After configuring the Host Encyclopedia properly to generate, compile, and link applications, the Package Bind is not executing when installing from one particular Bus System.
1. View usable debug output (TIUDEBUG) from two Bus Systems, one working and one non-working.
2. Use WalkEncy to examine the Model level PKDFLT objects tied to TCHDSNB object and the Bus System level PKDFLT objects tied to their TECHSYS objects.
The Bus System that does not properly invoke the Package Bind, probably has a PKDFLT object with no properties set. Since there is a PKDFLT object at the Bus System level, this is overriding the Model level Package Bind options. If the Collection ID on this PKDFLT object is SPACES, the HE Construction process can not execute the Package Bind.
3. Go into the Bind Options panels and DELETE the PKDFLT object at the Bus System level for the Bus System that is having the problem.
Accomplish this by entering DEL on the panel.
4. Go back into WalkEncy and verifiy that the PKDFLT object that was tied to that TECHSYS is gone.
5. Try to install the non-working application load module and this time the Package Bind should executed successfully because it is using the Model level Package Bind options.