SUMMARY: Unable to secure subpages of the custom Sub-Object views related to NPIO Objects: application, service, asset, OtherWork. No 'Secure' option is present on those subobjects to secure the subpages in Classic. However, the option is available for custom Sub-Object on Projects.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Studio > Objects
2. Create a subobject for the project object: MySub
3. Go to the Views tab > General Layout: Edit
4. Open the properties of the Subpage
5. There is a Secure checkbox to set the subpage secured - as expected
6. Create a subobject for the Application object
7. Go to the Views tab > General Layout: Edit
8. Open the properties of the Subpage
Expected Results: There should be a field called 'Secure' below the 'Linkable' field. To be able to secure the subobject subpages.
Actual results: There is no field called 'Secure', so the sub-object sub-pages cannot be secured.
This is caused by DE65962
This is fixed in 16.1.0
In 15.8 the secure option was enabled for subobjects of custom objects
Unable to secure subobjects of customer master objects. No "Secure" option is present on those subobjects