Procedure to install new Spectrum connectors and remove old connectors.
Current have CIs in existing Services and new Spectrum connectors will be installed on the existing Spectrum connectors servers pointing to new landscapes.
Release : 4.2
Component : Service Operations Insight (SOI) Manager
Here's the procedure...
1) Stop CA SOI Integration Services on Spectrum connector server.
2) Edit all spectrum config files (spectrumim_*.xml) in \SOI\resources\Configurations\ folder and change from Enabled to Disabled in line
3) Install the new instances of the Spectrum connectors.
4) Bring the new Spectrum connectors online so that they are populate the CIs and Alerts to SOI before trying to remove the data from old Spectrum connectors. Let this run for an hour before proceeding to step 5 so correlation in SOI can be completed.
5) Stop all SOI services in order to use the soitoolbox utility to delete all data from the old Spectrum connector. Use the soitoolbox with the option --cleanImportedData
6) Restart all SOI services.
7) Once everything comes online including the connectors. in the Administration page, select the old Spectrum connectors and click Remove Connector