"DWH_INV_PER_FACTS_M_V" view does not populate values for plan_cost column
Release : 16.0.1
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to a 16.0.1 Clarity environment
2. Navigate to a financially enabled investment
3. Create a monthly Cost Plan with the start and finish date as Jan-2021 - Dec 2021
4. Insert Planned Cost $10,000 for all the months in the Cost Plan.
5. Under Administration - Time Slices, make sure all Monthly slices included in DWH does cover the time period of the Cost Plan
6. Run the below jobs
Load DWH Access Rights
Load DWH (Full Load)
7. Run the below query
select * from DWH_INV_PER_FACTS_M_V where plan_cost != 0
Expected Results: The results will have records from the Investment Cost Plan created in a monthly cost plan.
Actual Results: No rows are returned for the newly created Cost Plan and also for any existing Cost Plans in the system.
Workaround: Use view DWH_INV_PER_FACTS_F_V to create the reports instead of the monthly view.
This is a defect and is fixed in 16.0.3 - DE64878