How to set up ipv4/ ipv6 usage in Clarity
Article ID: 245166
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
How to set up ipv4/ ipv6 usage in Clarity, i.e. if only ipv4 is needed and ipv6 has to be denied?
- IPv4 / IPv6 usage in Clarity is the same for the entire application. It may or may not be used depending on how the actual server where Clarity is deployed is set up.
- If you want to specifically set up a pure ipv4 server this has to be done on OS level by your system administrator. Also they will be able to confirm if you have ipv4/ ipv6 or a mixed setup.
- Clarity also has this setting preferIpv4Stack in properties.xml:
- For pure IPv4 environments, this property must be set to true. For pure IPv6 and mixed IPv4/IPv6 environments, this property must be set to false. The default is true.
- If any changes are needed, apply them, then repeat on all servers in cluster and restart the services.