Portlet's based on DWH DB containing a Date Field in the query are causing an issue after upgrade to 16.0.1
Release : 16.0.1
Component : Clarity Studio
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Classic UI on Clarity with SQL Server DB.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Queries -> Create New with the below query and select the DB as "Datawarehouse"
SELECT @SELECT:DIM:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:RESOURCE:I.INVESTMENT_KEY:[email protected],
FROM DWH_INV_INVESTMENT I
WHERE @[email protected]
3. Save the Query and Create a New Grid Portlet with the Source as the above query.
4. Add the SCHEDULE_START as a Filter in the Portlet.
5. Configure the Portlet on any Portlet Page.
6. Navigate to the Portlet Page and Filter for Results.
Expected Results :- Portlet shows the data.
Actual Results :- Portlet Throws an error 500.
This is a Defect DE65691 resolved in 16.1