Centralized console shows cwps storage account stuck in Manual Import in Progress...
Article ID: 244591
Cloud Workload Protection for Storage
When looking in the centralized console the the Azure Storage Account shows as Manual Import in Progress...
If you delete a storage account from Azure and create it again before it has had time to be removed from the cloud console, it can get stuck in the manual import in progress state.
Dev had to fix this on the backend of the centralized console. Information needed before contacting Dev.
- From the centralized console goto ASSESTS>Cloud>Azure Storage Accounts and get storage account name showing Manual Import in Progress.
- Click ASSETS>Cloud and locate storage account from step 1 get the following information from the table columns
- In Azure, go to the resource group the storage account is located in
- Click the storage account
- In the left pane select the Storage browser (preview)
- In the right pane open Tables and select the asset table
- Get the assetId listed in the asset table
- You should now have the following information for Dev
- Instance ID
- Stack Name
- Storage Account Name
- Open a ticket with support.