Roadmap lookup not cleared when main field is changed to NULL
Article ID: 244517
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Roadmap dependent lookup field value is not cleared when the value of main field is changed to '--None--'
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Admin -> Studio -> Objects
- Filter for Roadmap object
- Create a lookup type attribute (Attribute1) and associate it with lookup 'Idea and Project Type'
- Create another dependent lookup type attribute (Attribute2) and associate it with lookup 'Idea and Project Category Parameterized Lookup'
- Configure the attributes created in Step 3 and 4 on New UI Roadmaps view
- Select a value for Attribute1 (eg. Major Project)
- Select appropriate dependent value for Attribute2
- Change the value of Attribute1 to '--None--'
Expected Results: The value of Attribute2 should be cleared out as it is dependent on Attribute1
Actual Results: The value of 'Attribute2 is not cleared out
Release : 16.0.2
Component : Clarity Roadmaps
DE67241 is fixed in v16.1.1