In the MUX, when tabbing on a Cost Plan to the "Totals" field, the values for all the individual months gets changed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Ensure that Financial information is configured, and monthly time periods are associated to the Entity.
2. Log into the MUX. Open a Project, ensure the Project is configured with the Financial information enabled.
3. Go to the Financials tab, go to "Cost Plans" and create a new plan that covers a several month timeframe. Use "Cost Type" as the Grouping. Open the Plan to view the details.
4. Make sure the Totals\Cost attribute displays
5. Select the Cost for the first month, populate the values. Tab to the next month, populate a different value. Tab through all months and populate different values.
6. Finally tab to the Totals Cost, change nothing, tab off the field.
All values should be maintained as originally defined
The Cost values get changed to be more equal, which is wrong.
This problem does not occur if you click on the Total Costs and click off, it seems specific to tabbing.
Release : 16.0.2
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
This defect is corrected in the upcoming release, 16.0.3. It was originally noted as Defect DE65444.
The correction created for DE65301 also corrects this issue.