When exiting the "Maintain User Profiles" (211) in the IBM interactive interface after adding a user, the following occurs:
V003F5C60 001494BF 103B1B00 0A0647F0 C386F0F1 06 *..m........0Cf01* R02C67C
The eyecatcher before this instruction:
V003F50F0 C3C1E2C1 21000D18 0144C3C1 D2E2D6D4 06 *CASA......CAKSOM* R02C670
V003F5100 C7D940E5 F1D3F040 F0F961F2 F761F9F9 06 *GR V1L0 09/27/99* R02C...
1) From initial Interactive Interface (II) screen enter '211'
2) Enter '1' (Add) on line with SYSA (install administrator)
3) Enter a userid (4-characters) and take the defaults (user is already defined to Top Secret)
4) PF3=END to process the add
5) The II returns that the add was processed (sorry don't have the exact text because the abend screen is displayed immediately)
6) The abend messages are displayed
7) The initial II screen is displayed with:
RETURN CODE X'¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢' FROM ICCF IS UNEXPECTED AND CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
SP10 was recently applied to CA-Top Secret.
Release : 3.0
Component : Top Secret for z/VSE
When using multiple 3rd party products there could be a lack of GETVIS in the interactive partition. In this case the default was 48K and this was insufficient for the products to coexist. The system default is 48K if there is no OPTION GETVIS value is specified in ADM$USR9.
In this case we were in an active ICCF partition with Top Secret and other 3rd party products.
"VSE/ICCF sublibrary 54 member ID "ADM$USR9"...
A "&/OPTION GETVIS=n" statement must be added following the "&/LOAD DTSUTIL" statement...
"n" must be increased above the default of "48"... In our case, we used "96"..."
* USER PROFILE MAINTENANCE DTSUTIL OUTPUT FI
&&&&IF &&&&RETCOD NE *LIBRARY &&&&GOTO CREAT
&&&&TYPE *LIBRARY DIRECTORY FULL
&/OPTION GETVIS=96 -à>> Change from 48 to 96