The below procedure has been confirmed as June 13, 2022.
To obtain all maintenance available for the Netmaster suite 12.2:
1. Logon to support.broadcom.com
2. From the menu on the left hand side, select My Downloads.
3. Search on the product Mainframe Network Management and select it.
4. Directly under the MAINFRAME NETWORK MANAGEMENT TITLE is a line with Products in black, and Solutions in light gray. Select Solutions.
5. This will bring up a list of over 1000 PTFs, which includes some non-Netmaster fixes as well, so adding Netmaster in the search bar and hitting <ENTER> will narrow it down to Netmaster only. This may take a few moments.
6. PTFs are listed by date, newest to oldest.
7. Above the date selection on the right is the Solution Download Help. This supplies additional help for creating packages and downloading/uploading the PTFs to your PC or mainframe.
8. Clicking on the button 'Add All to Download List' will allow creation of a package with all PTFs, or you can select individual PTFs.
7. If a pop up warning appears saying 'Adding a large number of solutions to your Download Manager may cause delays", click YES to proceed.
8. The CART ( ) should now show the number of fixes to be downloaded
9. Select the CART icon at the top and check out, following the instructions from #7 that work for you.
10. For more details on how to download HOLDDATA, please refer to the Holddata procedures.