How can I get what a given callback uses for payload that I can use in Swagger.
Release : 20.x
Component : UIM - API
- Open Admin Console and select the probe that you want to get the payload information for
- F12 on the page to bring up the developer tools
- Execute the callback via the green triangle
In developer tools, you will see the callback listed under the Network (name) tab
- Select the probe_list callback
- Select Payload
- Click open the payload and select view source
From here you can grab the pay load and put it in place on the Swagger page, along with filling out the related information:
This relates specifically to the use of callback2 related calls.